Think you have the next high potential venture and want to take it to the next level? This 4-month accelerator program is designed to support entrepreneurs as they Build, Launch, and Scale their ventures through bootcamps, workshops, one-on-one mentorship, and other services.
The newly revamped program will focus on even more hands-on experience, numerous opportunities for peer feedback, customized mentorship, and dedicated office hours with key partners in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Pricing and Business Model
Sales Tools and Strategies
Financing and Fundraising
Bootcamps and workshops
Peer Pitch feedback
Infounders Mastermind peer feedback sessions
Who is this Program for?
- You are a full-time founder.
- You are past the Ideation/Discovery stage. This means that your venture is launched, or 1-2 months from launching.
- Your venture is a for-profit or social enterprise. We currently do not accept any non-profit or co-operative ventures (please contact us at email@example.com for support).
- You are extremely dedicated and willing to put in the work to succeed!
- One-on-one mentorship to support you throughout the program
- Grow personally and gain insightful peer feedback through Infounders Mastermind Sessions
- Develop practical leadership skills with Pivot Perspectives through hands-on learning scenarios
- Get hands-on experience and learn from various industry experts about important and relevant topics for your startup
- Take your pitch to the next level through regular pitch practice
- Develop a tight network of entrepreneurs
- Potential access to angels, venture capitalists and other investors
- Access to cash awards, and Innovation York Perks package
- Application Deadline
- Program Start Date
May 4, 2020
- Graduation & Demo Day
- Aird & Berlis StartupSource Market Entry Award